DIRECTOR- SYSTEM STRATEGIC SOURCING- PURCH & VALUE ANALYSIS
000600-SUPP CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, normal business hours
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a System Director of Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing and Value Analysis on our Supply Chain Team in Wausau, WI. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Supply Chain, taking on the responsibility for optimizing all contracting, procurement and value analysis functions, processes and systems and is accountable for leading those activities for the entire health system. This position will also be responsible for collaborative development, integration, implementation, and optimization of the strategic sourcing strategy for supply and purchased services and for the development and management of a system-wide value analysis program to include timely coordination and complete execution of product contracting decisions, clinical review of product viability, and coordination with system.
- Knowledge of hospital management and policy administration, as well as development and implementation of budgets, financial strategies and standards normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' of supply chain experience. Healthcare supply chain experience is highly desirable.
- Certification in Supply Chain Management from a professional organization such as Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP) from the American Hospital Association or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) from the Institute for Supply Management or Senior Professional in Supply Management (SPSM) from Next Level Purchasing Organization or from a similar organization is highly preferred. In addition a certification in lean or six sigma from a training provider accredited by either the Council for Six Sigma Certification or the International Association for Six Sigma Certification is also preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and problem solving skills.
- Service oriented, strategic leader with demonstrated quantitative, technical and financial expertise.
- Proven track record of performance improvement and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced, high tension, heavy workload environment with ever-changing priorities.
Hours: Monday " Friday, normal business hours
Full-Time Benefits Package available
Aspirus has been recognized as one of the GHX Best 50 Supply Chain Organizations for three consecutive years, ending 2019 ranked number 3 overall. We have also been recognized as one of the Elite 11 Supply Chain Operations worth watching by Healthcare Purchasing News in 2019.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin