Aspirus Clinics Inc
Work Hours: 80 hours per pay period
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Director of Clinics for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan Clinics including: Laurium, Keweenaw, Houghton, Ironwood, Iron River, Ontonagon. This person will work directly with and report directly to the VP of Operations and CNO of Aspirus Medical Group. This leadership dyad provides vision, leadership, direction, and oversight to clinic medical staff, managers, clinic supervisors, and overall clinic operations. Responsible for adherence of medical and support staff to administrative and operational policies and procedures. Interacts with physicians and management staff to identify and resolve operational issues. Interacts with Operating Committees and/or Board of Directors and Community Organizations to develop new programs and services. Is responsible for strategy development and execution, as well as overall clinic(s) growth and development.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of health planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operations of multiple clinic sites normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor degree in Health or Business Administration required. Master's degree in Health or Business Administration preferred.
- Ten years' experience in health administration including at least five years in direct clinic administration/operations preferred.
- Professional development courses in health care management desired.
- Knowledge of the purposes, organization, and policies of the community's health systems sufficient to interact with other health care providers.
- Knowledge in leadership skills, program and service implementation, and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee development sufficient to ensure organizational productivity.
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles sufficient to analyze and interpret results and recommend new or additional practices in financial and accounting matters.
Hours: Full-time, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
To learn more about Keweenaw click here: Keweenaw Peninsula