CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Aspirus VNA Home Health Inc
075100-AAH ME- CLINIC OPERATIONS
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative in Wausau, WI at Aspirus At Home. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) uses superior customer service skills to assist patients and customers, Aspirus physicians and professional staff, and other professional referrers, with their durable medical equipment and supply needs in face-to-face encounters and via telephone and fax. CSR answers customer inquiries about insurance billing and requirements, product, procedures, and policies. CSR acts as a liaison between customers, insurance companies, facilities, doctors, other medical staff, and administrative staff. CSR must be able to demonstrate teamwork, have strong organizational skills, and have an above average ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Knowledge of customer service and general accounting practices in a health care environment normally acquired through completion of a High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience, with an Associate Degree in a business or health-related field beneficial.
- Two years of experience in medical insurance preferred.
- Two years of medical practice office or home medical equipment including dealing with customer service, or three years in a general office environment, necessary to enhance and develop skills. Home medical equipment customer service experience beneficial.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and compliance with agency policies, procedures, regulations, and reimbursement for durable medical equipment.
- Medicare and Medicaid knowledge a plus.
- Medical insurance coding knowledge a plus.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin