COTA - PART TIME
Aspirus Divine Savior Healthcare
Work Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm; rotating weekend and holiday schedule
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a part time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to work with our outpatients, specifically our pediatric patients at our Medically Integrated Wellness Center. The COTA provides appropriate therapy under the direction and supervision of the Occupational Therapist and within the scope of licensure.
- Interprets findings of evaluation.
- Administers the plan of care.
- Documents according to accepted standards.
- Provides supervision of rehab department support staff.
- Assists with discharge planning.
- Accurately bills for services rendered.
- Participates in operational aspects of the rehab department.
- Experience working with the pediactric population is highly preferred.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Current WI license as an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA).
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm; rotating weekend and holiday schedule
Benefits: Part-Time Benefits Package available shortly after starting. Benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance. 403b retirement plan, paid time off, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and more.
Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital & Clinics has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Portage and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. We are proud to deliver a comprehensive list of high-quality services and programs to patients, close to home. Our state-of-the-art hospital and clinic is home to the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Surgery, Family Practice Physicians, Dialysis, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Birthing Center and more for all of a family's needs. On the Portage Campus you will also find the Tivoli Community, a welcoming and modern facility offering assisted living and skilled-nursing beds. New in 2016, The Wellness Center, located between the hospital and Tivoli, is the home of La Vita, a medically integrated fitness center. Aspirus Divine Savior offers an array of free or reduced-cost screenings and education programming, it also offers three regional clinic locations: The Portage Clinic, Pardeeville Clinic and Oxford Clinic.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Portage click here: Portage, WI