CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, normal business hours
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Chief Administrative Officer at Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital in Laurium, MI. The Chief Administrative Officer provides strategic vision, leadership, and oversight assuming all responsibility for the effectiveness of their respective functions. This position leads the development of short and long-term strategies, goals, objectives and plans and interacts with a high level of expertise in their area. You will be responsible for the adherence to the region's budgets and Vitals measurements, providing administrative oversight and direction to departmental leaders, and providing approval in policy development. You will be the visible leader who connects people with the organizations mission, vision and values and advocate for strategies that drive engagement and retention of top performers.
- 10 years of progressive management experience in a hospital and/or ambulatory care.
- Knowledge of hospital management and policy administration, as well as development and implementation of budgets, strategies and standards normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree. Master's Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and complex organizational management skills.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and follow through on commitments. Ability to manage different perspectives and find win-win solutions.
- Strong financial/analytical skills, verbal/written communication skills, problem identification and resolution skills, decision-making ability, and the ability to develop/mentor management team.
- Strong operational skills; ability to recognize workflow problems and redesign new process/workflow and create buy-in from all customers on change; and the ability to initiate and manage change.
- Active in community and professional organizations.
Hours: Monday " Friday, normal business hours
Full-Time Benefits Package available
With 400 employees, Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital serves people througha 25-bed hospital, physician clinics, and rehab fitness centers.
This is one of four hospitals in the Upper Peninsula ofMichigan in the Aspirus family; joining Aspirus Ontonagon Hospital, Aspirus Ironwoodand Aspirus Iron River Hospital.
Aspirus Keweenaw Hospital is grounded in a strong traditionof community and patient-focused care. We are a continually evolving healthcare system, and will be the service area's first choice for hospital-relatedservices. We differentiate ourselves from other hospitals by continuallybuilding our service base and adding new services and technologies, consistentwith local population needs.
Although Aspirus Keweenaw has expanded its role over theyears, we continue to uphold the tradition of caring established more than acentury ago. The personal "small town" touch, along with the peopleof Aspirus Keweenaw who provide it, has endeared the facility to her patientsand made the hospital the heart of the community
Asan Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work withhappiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improvethe health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about the Keweenaw Peninsula