CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Aspirus VNA Home Health Inc
070422-AAH HH RHINELANDER
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT to work for Aspirus at Home in the Rhinelander, Wisconsin area.
The Certified Nurse Assistant assists and supports the Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist or Occupational Therapist in the delivery of patient care as identified on the patient's care plan. The CNA delivers quality and safe CNA services including but not limited to according to schedule:
· Assists with bathing, as well as mouth, skin and hair care.
· Assists patient in and out of bed.
· Assists patient with ambulation.
· Assists with prescribed exercises which patient and Home Health Aides have been taught by appropriate health personnel.
· Prepares meals and assists patient with eating.
· Provides household services essential to health care at home.
· Assists patient to bathroom or assists with using the bedpan.
· Assists patient with self-administration of medications.
· Reports changes in patient's condition/needs to Registered Nurse or Therapist and completes appropriate records.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Registered Nurse or Therapist.
§ Knowledge of patient care standards and practices and the ability to communicate clinical information to patients, representatives, caregivers and agency staff normally acquired through completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program. High school diploma and continued education beneficial.
§ State Nurse Aide Certification required (and is currently in good standing).
§ Current BLS certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
§ Valid driver's license required.
§ Possesses automobile liability insurance with minimum $100,000/$300,000 coverage required, or $300,000 combined single-limit liability.
§ Previous work experience in an acute care setting or nursing home beneficial.
Hours: This position is part time; 0.6 FTE or 24 hours per week. Part time benefits package available.
Aspirus at Home is a part of the Aspirus health system and is a nonprofit, Medicare-certified home health agency that serves 14 north central Wisconsin counties. We offer services in North central Wisconsin and parts of the UP. Aspirus At Home helps to bridge the gap between the more intensive levels of care received in a hospital, nursing or rehabilitation facility and in client's home. For 60 years we have provided caring support to help people live in their own home as long as possible.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click here to learn more about Rhinelander, Wisconsin