CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Aspirus Extended Services Inc
Work Hours: 72 hours in a 2-week period
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
We are seeking a Certified NursingAssistant to work at Aspirus Pleasant View in Phillips,Wisconsin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attends to patient requests promptly
- Meets safety needs of patient and uses equipment safely and properly
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses, CNAs and staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms between daily cleanings
- Verbally communicates observations to supervising Registered Nurse and reports any observed changes
- Active listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally obtained through completion of CNA certification
Hours: Part-time benefits package available. 0.6 FTE, 48 hours in a 2-week period.
Aspirus is a non-profit,community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin,as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated systemincludes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55clinics.
Asan Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work withhappiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improvethe health of our communities.