CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - FULL TIME - 2:00PM-10:30PM
Aspirus Divine Savior Healthcare
Work Hours: FT,E/O WE, 2pm-10:30pm
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant for our Tivoli Community in Portage, WI. This person provides supportive services, direct and indirect patient/resident care, organizes and coordinates efficient delivery of care under the supervision of a RN or LPN.
- Provides person-centered patient/resident care following nursing and medical orders as delegated by the RN or LPN.
- Documents according to established standards.
- Recognizes changes in signs and symptoms and promptly reports patient/resident condition to the RN or LPN.
- Performs technical nursing skills under the direction of the RN or LPN safely and according to current policies and procedures.
- Follows the multidisciplinary plan of care/teaching plan to address patient/resident needs.
- Assists other team members through the steps of the nursing process.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Current Wisconsin certification as a Nursing Assistant.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as opportunities arise.
Hours: 2:00pm-10:30pm with every other weekend/every other holiday rotation
Benefits: Full-Time Benefits Package available shortly after starting. Benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance. 403b retirement plan, paid time off, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and more.
Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital & Clinics has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Portage and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. We are proud to deliver a comprehensive list of high-quality services and programs to patients, close to home. Our state-of-the-art hospital and clinic is home to the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Surgery, Family Practice Physicians, Dialysis, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Birthing Center and more for all of a family's needs. On the Portage Campus you will also find the Tivoli Community, a welcoming and modern facility offering assisted living and skilled-nursing beds. New in 2016, The Wellness Center, located between the hospital and Tivoli, is the home of La Vita, a medically integrated fitness center. Aspirus Divine Savior offers an array of free or reduced-cost screenings and education programming, it also offers three regional clinic locations: The Portage Clinic, Pardeeville Clinic and Oxford Clinic.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Portage click here: Portage, WI