Certified Medical Assistant or LPN
Aspirus Clinics Inc
Work Hours: 64 Hours per pay period
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in Family Practice at the Aspirus Clinic in Rhinelander.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of outpatient clinic health care
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration REQUIRED or obtained within 6 months of hire OR
- Current Wisconsin LPN Licensure REQUIRED
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire – Required
Hours: Full time benefits eligible, 32 hours per week. Day shifts, no weekends or holidays.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin