Cert Medical Asst / LPN
Aspirus Riverview Hospital
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For a 3rd year in a row,Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in theUnited States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying thetop-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizationalperformance.
Weare seeking a CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT or LICENSEDPRACTICAL NURSE in Wisconsin Rapids, WI at Aspirus Doctors Clinicwho will assist in the delivery of outpatient clinic health care.
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation.
- Working well in a team environment puttingpatient safety first.
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff.
- Carries out assigned patient care activities.
- Ability to make decisions consistent with clinicpolicies and the strict observance to confidentiality.
- LPN Licensure REQUIRED OR CurrentMedical Assistant Certification or Registration REQUIRED or obtained within 6months of hire.
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90days of hire " Required.
Hours: Full time Benefit package available, 40 hours every week,Day Shift
Aspirus Riverview Hospital & Clinics is a non-profit,community-directed health care organization based in Wisconsin Rapids. Itincludes Aspirus Riverview Hospital, Aspirus Doctors Clinic & Walk-In Care,Aspirus Riverview Clinics in Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa and Rome, Aspirus Heart& Vascular, Aspirus UW Cancer Center, Aspirus Riverview Wound &Hyperbarics, Aspirus Riverview Joint Center, Aspirus Riverview Therapies andAspirus Riverview Dental.The emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center. It has been named one of the Top 100 Rural& Community Hospitals in the United States by The Chartis Center for RuralHealth four consecutive years.
As an Aspirus team,we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness andenthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health ofour communities.
Click on the followinglinks: Learnmore about Wisconsin Rapids click here: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin