BUSINESS HEALTH WELLNESS ADMINSTRATIVE SPECIALIST
Aspirus Clinics Inc
287658-RECEPTION - WELLNESS
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational promotes a professional and pleasant atmosphere for clients and staff through excellent and effective communication.
We are seeking a Business Health Wellness Administrative Specialist in Wausau, WI at Aspirus, Inc. This individual serves as the primary and first level of support of Aspirus Business Health Wellness. Provides numerous and varied support services within the Aspirus Business Health Wellness Department in the areas of client customer service, medical records, data entry, reporting, and department administrative support. Follows office policy and provides and promotes a professional and pleasant atmosphere for clients and staff through excellent and effective communication.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications normally acquired through completion of a High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate Degree in Health or Business Administration is preferred.
- Background in health and wellness is preferred.
- Two to three years of related administrative assistance or office management experience, including one year in a health and/or wellness setting preferred.
- Additional education or previous experience with Microsoft Office applications required. Proficiency in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare administration principles and organizations policies and procedures, along with applied policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Proficient typing skills with a minimum of 45 wpm with a high level of accuracy.
- Skill in gathering, analyzing and interpreting information.
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, 80 hours per pay period. Benefits package available.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
To learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin