ATHLETIC TRAINER - OCCASIONAL
Aspirus Divine Savior Healthcare
Work Hours: 3:00pm-10:00pm
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an Athletic Trainer to work with our local schools in the Portage, WI area. The Athletic Trainer plans, evaluates, and administers therapy treatment to patients and athletes within the scope of licensure.
- Conducts therapy evaluations.
- Interprets findings of evaluation.
- Develops prognosis and plan of care.
- Selects and administers appropriate interventions.
- Documents according to accepted standards.
- Provides supervision of assistants and rehab department support staff.
- Conducts discharge planning.
- Accurately bills for services rendered.
- Participates in operational aspects of the rehab department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Athletic Training program.
- Current Wisconsin license as an Athletic Trainer.
- Current BLS Certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Valid Wisconsin Drivers’ License and proof of insurability required.
Hours: 3:00pm-10:00pm; rotating weekend schedule
Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital & Clinics has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Portage and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. We are proud to deliver a comprehensive list of high-quality services and programs to patients, close to home. Our state-of-the-art hospital and clinic is home to the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Surgery, Family Practice Physicians, Dialysis, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Birthing Center and more for all of a family's needs. On the Portage Campus you will also find the Tivoli Community, a welcoming and modern facility offering assisted living and skilled-nursing beds. New in 2016, The Wellness Center, located between the hospital and Tivoli, is the home of La Vita, a medically integrated fitness center. Aspirus Divine Savior offers an array of free or reduced-cost screenings and education programming, it also offers three regional clinic locations: The Portage Clinic, Pardeeville Clinic and Oxford Clinic.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Portage click here: Portage, WI