ANTIGO- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT-MED/SURG
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
Work Hours: Every 3rd Weekend 12 Hour Shifts, Every Other Holiday
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant in Med/Surg at Aspirus Langlade Hospital.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attends to patient requests promptly
- Meets safety needs of patient and uses equipment safely and properly
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses, CNAs and staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and bathrooms between daily cleanings
- Verbally communicates observations to supervising Registered Nurse and reports any observed changes
- Active listing on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry is REQUIRED
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire required.
- Knowledge of patient care standards normally obtained through completion of CNA certification
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Located in north central Wisconsin, Antigo is surrounded by thousands of acres of county forest land that provides opportunities for high adventure rafting, downhill skiing, swimming and fishing in crystal clear lakes. Being close to the heart of Wisconsin allows you access to major cities like Chicago, Milwaukee and the Twin Cities. Enjoy an exceptional school system and old-fashioned values of pride and hard work.
Click on the following links to: