ACTIVITIES AIDE - TIVOLI ASSISTED LIVING - PART TIME
Aspirus Divine Savior Healthcare
020520-ACTIVITY THERAPY EC
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking an Activities Aide to work in our Tivoli Community, specifically with our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents in Portage, WI. This person will work directly with residents to carry out the recreational, therapeutic, and/or social activities programs.
- Works with residents and families to make sure resident needs are being met. This includes assessing residents’ interests and abilities, keeping families informed of residents’ progress, meeting federal and state requirements, etc.
- Assists the resident care team in the completion of care plans.
- Coordinates and participates in resident activities with regard to physical, cognitive, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual abilities, needs, and interests.
- Keeps accurate records of all residents to be used in writing progress reports, developing monthly calendars, and meeting federal and state record keeping requirements.
- Ensures the department has adequate supplies and equipment at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
Hours: M/W/TH/F from 10am-3pm; Tuesday from 10am-2pm; Saturday rotation could become necessary in the future
Benefits: Part-Time Benefits Package available shortly after starting. Benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance. 403b retirement plan, paid time off, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and more.
Aspirus Divine Savior Hospital & Clinics has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care to Portage and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. We are proud to deliver a comprehensive list of high-quality services and programs to patients, close to home. Our state-of-the-art hospital and clinic is home to the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Surgery, Family Practice Physicians, Dialysis, Diagnostics, Laboratory, Birthing Center and more for all of a family's needs. On the Portage Campus you will also find the Tivoli Community, a welcoming and modern facility offering assisted living and skilled-nursing beds. New in 2016, The Wellness Center, located between the hospital and Tivoli, is the home of La Vita, a medically integrated fitness center. Aspirus Divine Savior offers an array of free or reduced-cost screenings and education programming, it also offers three regional clinic locations: The Portage Clinic, Pardeeville Clinic and Oxford Clinic.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
To learn more about Portage click here: Portage, WI