|Facility:||Divine Savior Healthcare|
|Contact Information:|| Contact: Gina Nehmer |
|Job Details:||RN License Required |
3 years of experience required
Position Summary: Oversees and manages the day-to-day operations and delivery of quality patient care services in the clinics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Directs staff and schedules work to facilitate effective and efficient patient care.
2. Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative relationships with providers and other departments.
3. Assists with interviewing, hiring, developing and evaluating staff according to established procedures.
4. Acts as fill-in for all non-provider clinical roles as necessary for the safe and efficient operations of the clinics.
5. Supervises the use and maintenance of medical equipment, supplies and medications.
6. Provides and ensures that direct patient care including assessing patient needs, developing plan of care, implementing treatment, etc. is performed. Ensures that accurate documentation is complete.
Acknowledgement: This job description/evaluation describes the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the department manager or administration. All requirements are subject to change over time and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.